Thursday, September 14, 2023

Easy Jack Daniel's Pork Tenderloin πŸ˜‹



Hello ooseims,

Are you looking for a new way to cook pork tenderloin but not sure where to start? Allow me to introduce you to my current favorite pork recipe! Today, I'm sharing with you my Jack Daniel's Pork Tenderloin recipe.

Now, I am NOT a fan of whiskey, but since I tried pork with this Jack Daniel's sauce, I've been buying it regularly! The marinade takes only 8 staple ingredients and can be sat in the fridge the night before so that all the flavors can soak into the pork.

Whiskey is an ideal cooking alcohol, especially where pork is concerned! The bold, smoky flavor is tempered with a creamy finish and notes of molasses. Think of Jack Daniel's as the ultimate flavor enhancer; it brings out the best of all the other ingredients in this marinade from the garlic to the brown sugar. And in case you're wondering, the bitterness of the alcohol cooks out.

You can get the recipe by clicking here.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment