Wednesday, September 13, 2023

65 Year Old Terry has so much more energy now!

Hey reader

Terry is a Grandmother who was struggling with the challenges of aging and menopause but was able to follow the CleanFoodCrush plans and improve her overall health! 

If you’re looking to hear about how she found hope and had transformative results, keep reading – this might be just what you need!

You can read about Terry's entire clean-eating journey here:

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/terrys-transformation-how-cfc-revitalized-life-at-65/

Want the tools and support that helped Terry Succeed? 

Join us for the next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge.

We're starting the exact program Terry followed next week!

Reply back to this email if you want a link to learn more about the program!

(New or Returning Members are welcome to upgrade to our VIP program)

"At 65 years young, I’ve experienced quite a lot in life.

Despite my busy life, I find immense joy in simple pleasures – long walks on the beach, dancing, bike rides, and traveling to visit my children.

Before discovering CleanFoodCrush, my lifestyle was quite different. I had some unhealthy eating habits, indulging in: 🍭 candy, sweet bread, pan dulce, πŸ₯€soda, and ☕coffee. I was a night owl, snacking in bed, and felt constantly tired and sluggish, especially after meals.

The desire to stay active was virtually non-existent.

I had previously explored various diets, from pills and shakes to fasting and challenging fads. CFC caught my attention because the Challenge seemed different – a plan that involved three meals and two snacks daily.

The results were astonishing – I lost 30 pounds! πŸŽ‰

I’ve learned to create a healthier shopping list, cook and prep healthier meals, and make cooking a joyful experience with some good music.

I’m no longer reliant on any medication, just my trusty multivitamins.

It’s crucial to emphasize that the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge isn’t just another diet – it’s a commitment to a healthier way of life.

One of the most remarkable aspects of this journey has been the Challenge Facebook group. The members are incredibly supportive, and Rachel, the creator of CleanFoodCrush, is always ready to respond to our queries.

I’ve encountered nothing but positivity and encouragement from everyone in the group.

It’s never too late to embark on a journey towards better health and happiness, just as I did at 65. Cheers to a healthier, happier you!"

- Terry

Terry goes into even greater detail on our blog, you can read her complete clean eating journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or on Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/terrys-transformation-how-cfc-revitalized-life-at-65/

I'm so proud of the progress Terry has made in her time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment