Sunday, July 30, 2023

The Big Man's World Weekly Kitchen Chronicles #5


Hi guys!

Welcome to the new weekly email where we share a little bit of anything and everything, this week's recipe favorites, and some product recs that I use all the time that are on sale!

Popular on Instagram this week:

I love seeing all the creations you've been sharing on Instagram (and Facebook!). Here are some of the most popular ones:

It looks like muffins were all the rage, and it makes sense- so many of you guys have little ones heading back to school after summer vacation!

This week's most-made recipes

These 4 recipes have been made by thousands of you over the past week- Number 3 is my personal faviorite!

Recipes we tested this week in our kitchen...

This week, we've been testing... chicken wing recipes!

Okay, hear me out- I didn't think chicken wings could be as versatile as say, chicken breasts, but dang- the flavor possibilties are endless!

Stay tuned.

My kitchen staples

I often get asked what my kitchen staples are, and I thought I'd highlight a few each week, especially if they are on sale and something I reckon will make a huge difference in your kitchen!

What I've shared this week

Monthly recipe challenge reminder!

Just a reminder that our monthly cooking challenge is ends tomorrow!

Don't forget the make the recipe and comment on the blog post, and leave a rating- by doing so, you'll automatically be in the draw to win one of our $100 VISA gift cards.

Read more about it here.

Private Facebook Group

Another reminder to join our private Facebook group so come introduce yourselves and join the more informal setting :)

~ Arman

Breakfast Snacks Main Dishes Desserts

No comments:

Post a Comment