Monday, July 31, 2023

πŸŽ„ Christmas in July Sale Ends TODAY πŸŽ„

Hey there reader!

I hope you had a great weekend! I just wanted to pop into your inbox quickly to let you know that the $19 Christmas in July Sale on the 10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit ends tonight.

After tonight you'll still be able to purchase it, but the price goes up to $30 - which is still a great price; but if you're anything like me, then you love a good deal.

The 10-Day Healthy Challenges Kit will help you create a healthy transformation by focusing on just one eating habit at a time! It's the simplest, most effective way to jumpstart healthier eating habits without feeling overwhelmed.

All weekend I've been getting emails from happy customers saying how much they "love the healthy eating challenges kit" and "it is exactly what they've been looking for."

Read some of these reviews here.

This seriously warms my heart and makes me want to work harder to create the best solutions I can to help you fit a healthier lifestyle into your hectic schedule. Trust me; I know the struggle of a busy mom.

Okay, here's a quick recap of what's included in the kit:

10-Day Smoothie Challenge. When it comes to the one habit I think could make the most significant impact on jumpstarting a healthy lifestyle, it's drinking smoothies! That's why I put the smoothie challenge first. In this challenge, you get ten delicious smoothie recipes that you'll look forward to drinking and will have you feeling your absolute best.

✅ 10-Day Mason Jar Salad Challenge. If you're struggling to eat a healthy lunch, then the mason jar salad challenge will change that! You'll get ten mason jar salad recipes and four homemade salad dressing recipes. Like smoothies, eating a mason jar salad daily (or most) is another easy habit to implement and can create significant healthy changes to your lifestyle. When I have a smoothie for breakfast and mason jar salad for lunch, I often feel like I can solve all of the world's problems!

✅ 10-Day Overnight Oats Challenge. If you're looking to add more whole grains to your mornings (or afternoons), then overnight oatmeal is an excellent way to do that. They are a super affordable breakfast that gives a big nutritional boost to your day. You'll get ten tasty overnight oats recipes - a nice variety to curb your sweet cravings.

✅ 10-Day Healthy Dinner Challenge. The secret sauce to this healthy dinner challenge is not in the ten delicious recipes; it's in the make-ahead methods I'll share. I genuinely believe there's no point in any recipe; you can't prepare ahead in some way, shape, or form! I'll show you how to take time on the weekend (when you have time) to prepare dinners making it easier to feed your family well-balanced homemade meals during the busy workweek (when time is limited).

Here's a look at some of the testimonials.

Remember, the sale ends tonight, so if you want to get the 10-day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit for $19, you'll need to grab it before 11:59 pm Pacific tonight. After that, it will be $30!

Have a great start to the week!

Tammy Overhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment