Sunday, July 30, 2023

❓You Have Questions, I Have Answers πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️

Hey reader,

The 10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit became almost a year ago, and since then, it has quickly become one of my most popular products. And it's no surprise why - it works! Many readers have used the power of 10-day eating challenges to jumpstart their healthy eating habits and love the kit.

It's currently on sale until tomorrow for only $19! Grab your 10-day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit here!

Today I want to pop in and answer some of your questions.

How does the product get delivered?

The 10-day Healthy Challenges Kit is a digital product. After purchasing, you'll have access to a link where you can immediately download the kit. You can download the challenge kit to your computer, iPad, and/or phone.

Do you offer a print version?

Unfortunately, I don't offer a print version of the kit. However, this is something I'm looking into for the future. But for now, it's a digital product.

Why 10-day challenges?

I think this is the question I get most often.

After participating in many challenges over the years, I found that 7-day challenges weren't long enough to experience any transformation and made it too easy to fall back into old habits.

30-day challenges, while long enough to change your behavior, felt overwhelming to commit to. In my experience, ten days is the perfect length of time to try out a new habit.

It's long enough that you'll experience the benefits and get a quick win. Those quick wins build your confidence to keep going with more healthy habits.

On the flip side, a 10-day challenge is short enough that it's easy to commit - you only have to complete the habit for ten days unless you choose to go longer.

10-days is the sweet spot!

How did you pick the recipes?

I chose the recipes that have made the most significant changes in my life and were easy to start, stick with, and ultimately helped me feel and look my best.

I want these eating challenges to be easy to follow through with, so I curated recipes that I felt were great for a beginner but delicious enough that anyone would want to make them over and over again. The goal is for you to experience a quick win, so you keep going, and these recipes do that.

Is there a Facebook group?

There is a general Organize Yourself Skinny Facebook group that anyone can join. I host live challenges in the group a few times a year, but you'll also find others sharing pictures and talking about their challenge experience year-round in the group. You'll find lots of meal prep, freezer cooking tips, and photos to stay motivated. You can join this group whether or not you purchase the challenge kit, everyone is welcome.

Are the recipes vegetarian or vegan?

The smoothies and overnight oats are vegan or vegetarian recipes. Some mason jar salads are vegetarian or vegan; the dinner recipes are not vegetarian or vegan.

Are there any other dietary suggestions or swaps?

Most of the recipes are gluten-free; if not, I will give gluten-free suggestions. I also provide low-carb swaps and recommendations for dinner recipes.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to hit reply and ask.

If you're ready to purchase the 10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit, you can do so below.

Have a great day,

Tammy Overhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment