Saturday, July 29, 2023

πŸ˜‹Delicious Strawberry Banana Bread



Hello ooseims,

Welcome back! I love recipes that are easy to make and that I don't have to pull out the mixer for. Today, I'm sharing with you my twist on the traditional Banana Bread… Strawberry Banana Bread.​

This bread is sweet, quick, and easy to make. With fresh, juicy strawberries and bananas that you fold into the batter. Using only two mixing bowls and a wooden spoon, clean-up is quick and easy.

This moist strawberry banana bread can be used as a snack, dessert, or even breakfast! It goes perfectly with your morning cup of coffee or tea. If you're ready to bake up a loaf of this delicious bread, click here for the recipe.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment