Thursday, July 1, 2021

Doughboys (aka Fried Dough)


Hello ooseims,

I'm so excited to be sharing today's recipe with you. You can't go wrong with fried dough and today I want to introduce you to doughboys (aka fried dough). Easier to make than you might think, these Doughboys are a delicious treat and can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.

I grew up eating these as a kid. And if you're a native Rhode Islander, chances are you did as well. Grandma made them a lot when I was growing up and I always looked forward to this special treat.

Grab The Doughboy Recipe Here

Many people around the country call this Fried Dough. I have no idea why people in Rhode Island have another name for them.

You can also find them at carnivals and fairs. But they're so easy to make at home that you won't even need to go to a carnival just to get one. Ready to give these a try? Click (or tap) here for the recipe!

I hope you enjoy them!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment