Saturday, July 31, 2021

The Weekend Dish: 7/31/2021

​The Weekend Dish: 7/31/2021​
July 31, 2021

​Click here to read this post on the blog and leave a comment.


Happy Saturday and last day of July!

I hope that your month has winded down in the best way possible and that you're ready for all that August has to offer! Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of things, activities, and people that you enjoy ❤️

On Brown Eyed Baker This Week

​Cornbread Muffins - This easy, homemade cornbread muffin recipe makes the perfect corn muffins for a warm bowl of soup, a fresh batch of chili, or to serve with your summer bbq.

A close up of a non-stick muffin tin with cornbread muffins on a white counter with a light beige towel to the right.
​

​Friday Things #431 - More cars, big kid helpers, Nordstrom sale, crochet projects, organizing advice, Olympics, and more...

​

Top 5 Most Popular Posts This Week

1. Refrigerator Bread and Butter Pickles​

2. Grandma's Banana Nut Bread​

3. My Favorite White Bread Recipe​

4. Classic Burger Sauce​

5. How to Make Meringue: The Ultimate Guide​

This Time Last Year

These were the recipes that hit the site during this same week last year…

​How to Make Meringue: The Ultimate Guide​

​Frozen Hot Chocolate​

​Soft and Chewy Snickerdoodles​

Sunday Dinner Menu

TBD this week because the kids are skating on Sunday!

What I Bookmarked This Week

This is my third time seeing a different recipe for sopapilla cheesecake bars this week. Clearly, a sign that I need to make them!

​Cheeseburger dip is right up my alley!

I don't have an air fryer, but these Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli remind me so much of an appetizer we used to get at Olive Garden when I was a kid!

​Rotisserie chicken salad is 100% going to be my lunch next week.

GENIUS >> Emergency Dump & Bake Fried Rice​

Have a delicious weekend!

​




No comments:

Post a Comment