Saturday, July 31, 2021

Here's your Meal Plan for the week! 😘

Hello there,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm writing this email early, because my family will be on our first road trip this weekend. Wish us luck! I'll be sharing a look behind the scenes in my stories on Instagram and Facebook, if you want to follow along.

In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy the latest recipes and meal ideas below!




Here's What You Missed

If you haven't visited my website this week, here's what else is new:

Peanut Butter Magic Shell. This 3-ingredient shell hardens when it touches cold ice cream, and the peanut butter variation is perfect for serving over strawberry ice cream (for a PB&J flavor) or over chocolate ice cream, for a "peanut butter cup" sundae!

Eggplant Pizza. Here's a delicious way to enjoy eggplant while it's in season. Roasted eggplant makes a delicious crust alternative, and you can load it with your favorite pizza toppings for a veggie-forward meal.

Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce. These are like a hand-held salad, with the most delicious peanut dipping sauce. Add some thinly sliced mango to the filling if you have it on hand. The combination is amazing!!




Dinner Ideas for the Week

Need some dinner inspiration? Here are some delicious ideas to help!


Sunday: Mediterranean Mason Jar Salads. I love this salad combination, whether you store it in a mason jar or not. For an easy packed lunch, use this layering technique to prevent your greens from getting soggy. Then dump them into a large bowl when you're ready to serve!

Monday: Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce. My husband and I are both obsessed with these right now. (Mostly, because we love any excuse to make peanut sauce.) Once you have all the veggies sliced, the process moves very quickly!

Tuesday: Greek Pasta Salad. This is such a fresh, summer-inspired meal and it will leave you feeling full when you use a chickpea-based pasta. (Or try adding in some cooked chickpeas for extra texture and protein.)

Wednesday: Caesar Salad with Air Fryer Salmon. I love this dairy-free Caesar salad, and you can top it with any protein you love. The seasoning on the air fryer salmon is perfect with this!

Thursday: Thai Chickpea Curry. This vegetarian main is so flavorful and filling! Serve it with cooked rice or quinoa for a complete meal.

Friday: Eggplant Pizza. Enjoy your favorite pizza toppings with an extra serving of veggies in each bite.

Saturday: Day off from cooking! (Leftovers or take-out)


Want all of your meals + snacks planned for you? The 5-Day Summer Reset includes shopping lists and meal prep guides to tell you EXACTLY what to do every day, and includes seasonal recipes that are designed to eliminate food waste.



Note: If you have any questions for me, the best place for me to respond is directly in the comments on my website. My email system is having issues with replies lately, so if you emailed me and didn't hear back, that's why! I read comments on my website everyday, so be sure to ask again there if I missed you.

Until next time, I hope you have a great week!

xo
Megan


*If you try a recipe this week, please take a moment to leave a star-rating and review directly on my website. It's one of the most helpful things you can do! It let's me know which recipes you are enjoying, and it's the best place to ask questions if you have any.

(It also lets Google know that other people like my recipes, and Google is what allows me to keep providing free recipes for you! We want to keep Google happy.)





 
My mailing address:
Detoxinista
P.O. Box 7133
Overland Park, KS 66207

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment