Saturday, July 31, 2021

If you been waiting for the right time to Start...

Hey reader

If you have waited until the last minute to join our August CFC Clean Eating Challenge... it's okay!

You still have 48 hours left to join us before we start!

We're starting our next group Monday!

You will meet motivated, positive, people who are all Eating Clean for the next 60 days and be held accountable by my team and I!

This plan makes Clean Eating SIMPLE so that you are ready for an amazing End to Summer.

BUT if you join early, you'll get extra time to become familiar with the plan, ask your questions to our Support Team, and start food shopping! 

REAL Success stories, details, and registration for the August 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge, available at: 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Here's what's included when you join the August Challenge Group:

* Our unique 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - Contains plenty of recipes and meal prep advice. 

During the first week, we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge.

* Our 7 Summer Bonuses!

* Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans.

* Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, be your supporters and cheerleaders. Many people doing the Challenge their 2nd and 3rd time, join us in the group too!

Everything STARTS Monday...and these final spots WILL SELL OUT! 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

I want to make joining us this month completely irresistible...

When you join our August 2nd Challenge we're sending you 7 awesome bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

* Bonus #1 - Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Learn why having protein in the morning is so important for your results AND your overall health. 

* Bonus #2 - Snack List for Week 2 and Beyond - So you can beat those cravings between meals.

* Bonus #3 - 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes and our Perfect Smoothie Guide.

* Bonus #4 - Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide - Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!

Bonus #5 - Our BRAND NEW Sheet Pan Secrets eCookbook - Over 100 Simple Sheet Pan Recipes.

* Bonus #6Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!

Bonus #7 - Our NEW Crush Your Cravings eGuide - 9 Strategies to put your food cravings at ease

* Special Bonus - A second 30 Day Challenge Group - FREE

Many REAL Success stories, details, and registration for August's 30 Day Challenge are available at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Love,

Rachel

P.S. Here's what a few of our Challenge Members have said about the plan:

"I have had amazing success in the first month down 22 pounds. I am a very picky eater and am allergic to wheat and peanut. This is the first program I have ever found that I can easily stick to and I feel better than I have in years. I joined the annual membership in order to continue on this healthy journey. I will add that food prep is key to my success. Good luck everyone. Plan to start feeling amazing after week one!" - Julie

"I love this group and challenge/program. It keeps me on track and everyone's stories or their journey/clean food lifestyle is so inspiring. I learn something new every day from the group." - Judy

"I’ve struggled with sugar addiction and consistently knowing what’s Clean and what’s not. CleanFoodCrush has made it so much easier for me. I've lost 20 lbs. and my sugar cravings are gone! " - Angie

I put this program together in order to help YOU simplify clean eating forever!  

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment