Wednesday, March 31, 2021

URGENT: Final Day to Save!

Hey reader

If you've waited to join the CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge 7th Anniversary Sale your time to register is almost up!

The next Challenge group starts tomorrow morning, and if you're signed up today you can get your questions answered early.

Not only will you get the complete 4 week Clean Eating Challenge Program, but you'll also get 7 amazing bonuses AND 30 additional days of our Support and Accountability.

That's 2 months of the CleanFoodCrush team's help for the price of 1.  

We have Limited Space available for April, register now before someone takes your spot! 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

"I just finished week 1 and I am down 6lbs and a total of 5 1/2 inches. After trying several other weight loss programs, I can say that I am a true believer of the Clean Eating Challenge." - Debbie

Here is your opportunity to look & feel your best in time for this Summer!

For our 7 Year Anniversary Celebration, you can register for the Clean Eating Challenge for April, and get May FREE.

That's a 2nd $97 Challenge group for no additional fee.

If you have an extra 5 - 10 pounds or more that you just can’t seem to lose, the CleanFoodCrush is here to help you!

We've been helping people hit their goals for the last SEVEN Years...so you can say we know a thing or two about helping you get results.

You will be able to Kick Start Long-Term Weight Loss in your First week with our proven 7-day sugar detox!

AND I want to make sure you are truly inspired to commit to your personal goals today!

That's why when you join our April 1st Challenge we are also sending you 7 awesome bonus eBooks that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

We start our Next 30 Day Clean Challenge this week on Thursday, April 1st, and specifically timed the dates of this next challenge to help you prepare for Summer with Clean Eating! 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

When you join this month's Challenge, you will receive:

  • 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!
  • Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!
  • Flexible Weekly Menu Plans
  • Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.
  • Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!
  • Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. 
    • * Bonus #1 Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Learn why having protein in the morning is so important for your results AND your overall health. 
      * Bonus #2 is our Snack List for Week 2 and Beyond - So you can beat those cravings between meals. 
      * Bonus #3 We will send you 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes and our Perfect Smoothie Guide.
      * Bonus #4 is our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide - Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!
      * Bonus #6 - Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!
      Bonus #7 - Our BRAND NEW Crush Your Cravings eGuide - 9 Strategies to put your food cravings at ease
      * Special 7th Anniversary Bonus - A second 30 Day Challenge Group - FREE

You can get it all here: https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

"I’m eating things I never thought I’d like (only cause I never tried them) and I’m cutting other things out without missing them at all.

The biggest result so far is losing 36lbs. Also, my doctor has completely taken me off blood pressure and cholesterol medicines.

I no longer feel chronic foot pain from an old sports injury. My cardio and exercise routine has increased with no fatigue.

My advice to anyone considering taking the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge is to give it a solid effort from the start and you won’t be disappointed."

- Paul

Order TODAY and SAVE by getting a 2nd month free of the Challenge.

BUT this Sale is limited to only the next 300 customers who take advantage of this deal!

(There's a hard cost associated with running these Challenge and we can only extend this Sale to a limited quantity of people.)

With millions of people connected to CleanFoodCrush, this deal will Sell Out Quickly!

I want to make sure you get your spot >>

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Our Challenge was created as a simple, helpful way to incorporate Real Food into your everyday life.

"For all of you considering joining The Challenge this month, I wanted to pass on our success. My husband joined me for the Challenge, and he's down 20 pounds. I am down 10. We are committed to continuing our Clean Eating Journey and have signed on for another 30 days. This challenge works if you follow the program, and you WILL feel and look fantastic!! Good luck and trust Rachel Maser!" - Brooke

"I decided to join the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge in September. I lost a total of 12 pounds during that month. I ended up joining for the year so that I can continue on this journey! Now, I’ve lost a total of 50 pounds this year!

This has been the easiest weight loss I have ever had. I tell everyone that I am not on a diet, I just changed what I’m eating. I think this is important because I don’t want my kids to think I’m “dieting”, I’m just eating healthy!" - Carrie

My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, be your supporters and cheerleaders. Many people repeating the Challenge join us in the group too!

If you have some discipline, are willing to try something different, and want to see the results of resetting your body with natural foods, then I want to work with YOU!

Many REAL Success stories, details, and registration for this month's 30 Day Challenge are available at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

First come, first serve.

There are a limited amount of spots available in order to ensure that you receive all the attention YOU deserve.

We begin Thursday - April 1st, and this Sale is for the next 200 NEW customers only.

I can't wait for my team and I to personally welcome YOU to our Challenge group!

We always have so much fun!

Love,

Rachel

P.S. For all of you considering joining the Challenge this month - 

Here is what Halen shared with our group, 

“Feeling Great. I’ve lost 72.5 lbs so far.  Have had more energy than I’ve had in weeks. I am on NO blood pressure meds and daily readings are normal. If I keep it up, in 6 months I will no longer be considered diabetic. It’s very rare for people to turn these conditions around. Eating Health is so WORTH It! “Thank you, Rachel and the ladies in our Challenge group!”

"You guys!!! I weighed early of my 3-month mark of Clean Eating, and I'm down 14 pounds!!! I love this program!!!! Not the fastest weight loss, but MAINTAINABLE. Finally, something maintainable. Have a great week and a great weekend everyone! Stay strong over the weekend!! " - April

"I've been doing this since last year. I've lost 48 pounds so far and still going down!" - Joanne

I created this program in order to assist YOU in simplifying Clean Eating forever!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment