Wednesday, March 31, 2021

News from Shihoko at Chopstick Chronicles

 
Image 1

Konnichiwa!

Happy Easter (although it is a little bit early) … but why not celebrate early because each day should be a celebration. Right!    

 
layout component 0
 

layout component 1
Image 1
layout component 2

I updated my Matcha Muffins recipe as matcha's beautiful colour reminds me of the new growth of spring in Japan. And also Umeshu plum wine is timely matured for celebrating the arrival of spring in Japan. It has a sweet fruity flavour, so be careful to not drink too much. My daughter and I taste tested my first ever homemade Plum Wine and got a little tipsy. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's not that we drank too much, but I think we don't have the enzyme that breaks alcohol down… whoops.

 
 
layout component 3
layout component 4
 
Image 1
 
Image 1
 
Image 1
 
layout component 5
layout component 6
 
Image 1
 
layout component 7
layout component 8
 

If you haven't already, we're extending an invitation to join my Facebook page. And it's FREE to join!

Image 1
Image 1
 
Image 1
 
 
 
 
Image 1
layout component 9
Image 1
 

Thank you for following Chopstick Chronicles' Instagram account. It reached the 10K milestone! Thank you! 

 

Stay tuned for more in the next newsletter!

Lots of love,

 
layout component 10
f-facebook
f-twitter
f-instagram
f-pinterest
f-tumblr
f-youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment