Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Just. Really. Good. Comfort food.




Hi reader,

Let's face it, we could all use a little extra comfort and TLC these days. I'm all about getting those veggies in and nourishing your body, and sometimes that means just filling it with warm, cozy comfort foods.

These recipes = a hug on a plate.

I picked out 5 of my absolute favorite comfort foods that I know you're going to love. They're a little lightened up and perfect for sharing with family & friends. Enjoy a cozy dinner in any night of the week!

Comfort food = love

The Best Healthy Turkey Lasagna You'll Ever Eat


Get the recipe


Classic French Onion Soup


Get the recipe


Spinach Bacon Pumpkin Mac and Cheese


Get the recipe


Lightened Up Chicken Pot Pie


Get the Recipe


Healthy Tuna Noodle Casserole


Get the recipe

I hope you LOVE these delicious comfort foods! If you make any be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked it. Get even more here!

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment