Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Instant Pot Beef Rendang Recipe

Can't see images? Click here...

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Instant Pot Beef Rendang Recipe

Authentic and delicious Beef Rendang recipe ever!
Beef rendang

Beef Recipes, Malaysia

Hi everyone,

Fasting month followed by Eid celebration, is just round the corner.
And at this time of the year, Beef Rendang is a must have, must eat dish in my house.
Usually I cook about 2 kilos of beef to share among friends.

I find using pressure cooker is much easier, less mess and save time to get that fork tender beef texture.

Give me a shout if you have tried my beef rendang in either my facebook page or Instagram.

Cooking rendang can be complicated to describe in words, so I made a  video  to show step by step.

Take care,

Lisa

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Youtube Instagram

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive tasty new recipes from Lisa's Lemony Kitchen!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment