Monday, March 1, 2021

My Favorite "I Don't Feel Like Making Dinner" Dinner



Raise your hand if you don't feel like making dinner tonight! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️

#herewithyou

If you've got just 20 minutes to spare, and a little gas left in the tank, I highly recommend my Chicken Fried Rice.

This dish is lightening fast and - I'm going to let you in on a little secret - you can use whatever protein and vegetables you've got in the fridge or freezer. Clean 'er out!

Best of all, there's no "sauce" involved. 2 everyday ingredients give this fried rice recipe incredible flavor.

Reader Karen says:

"My four girls, aged 15 months to eight years, are just about the pickiest eaters on the face of the planet. They actually CLEANED their plates when I fed them this AND they asked for seconds AND they asked me to make it again tomorrow night! Thanks for the awesome recipe!"

More 20 Minute Meals >

Happy eating!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment