Wednesday, March 3, 2021

My Favorite Dessert...Made MINI!!


Hi name !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox ๐Ÿ’œ I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


For those of you who only want a few bites of cheesecake...I got you. And for those of you who like a bigger slice? Eat 2 ✌๐Ÿผ These are seriously easy you guys, so if you've ever been a little nervous to make cheesecake, this is THE place to start!

Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust

These are perfectly creamy, homemade Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust! Great for entertaining, parties, or when you just need a few bites of cheesecake! ! Made in a muffin tin, these cheesecake bites are totally irresistible.

Continue reading Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment