Thursday, June 20, 2024

πŸ₯© 4 Amazing & Healthy Recipes to Stretch Steak! πŸ₯©

Hey there reader!

Let's talk steak today.

Typically, I only have steak as the main course when I eat at a nice restaurant, and I rarely purchase a big juicy steak to eat at home, mainly because it's expensive to buy steaks for all of us to eat for dinner.

However, we love steak, so instead of spending $80+ on steaks for everyone to eat, I'll spend much less and stretch it out in a recipe. This allows us to enjoy high-quality steak without breaking the bank.

I've used a variety of steak cuts in these recipes - everything from filet mignon to flank steak. No matter what cut, I always purchase organic grass-fed beef. I think this makes all of the difference with a recipe - the higher quality of the meat, the better tasting the recipe, and it's healthier too.

Here are the four recipes I love using to stretch a pound or more of steak.

If you make any of these recipes, I'd love if you could leave a comment and rating on my blog and share a picture in the Healthy Meal Prep Recipe OYS Facebook Group.

Talk to you soon.

Tammy Overhoff

Ps. Hey, have you checked out my shop, Reset & Flourish? If not, let me tell you all about it!

At Reset & Flourish, you can find many helpful resources to help you fit a healthier lifestyle into your busy schedule. From freezer prep guides to 10-day challenges and eBooks, there's something for everyone. And that's not all! I'm also creating workshops and courses that will make healthy living more manageable. I'm constantly adding new resources to my shop, so check back often. Check out the Reset & Flourish Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment