Sunday, September 10, 2023

Golden Coconut Chicken Curry


This Golden Coconut Chicken Curry blows me away every time I make it - and I've been making it a lot lately! Turmeric gives the beautiful coconut curry sauce a warm yellow colour. Thai vibes. Easy. Swoon-worthy!

Plus, no cookbook recipe suggestion today. Sharing a special story from the weekend - see below. πŸ“πŸ“ - Nagi & Dozer 🐢 xx


Golden Coconut Chicken Curry

Get the recipe



I saw the post below on the RecipeTin Eats Appreciation Group Facebook page on the weekend and it warmed my heart so much, I wanted to share it with you. A lovely reader, Beth, made my Strawberry Cake for 100 people to serve at Andy's Place at a church in Brisbane that has weekly meal services for the vulnerable.


If it inspires just one person to make this cake for someone in need, anywhere in this big wide world, my job is done. ❤️ HIT REPLY to this email with the subject heading One Strawberry Cake to share stories and photos so I can show you off!!

To get involved at Andy's place - to donate a meal or volunteer for meal service, click here. I hope to drop in when I'm in Brisbane next month for the Good Food & Wine Show!


One Strawberry Cake at a time



Life of Dozer

His gastro is FINALLY under control! I've slowly started adding real food into his kibble, so he's really enjoying meal time again. So much so, he's chowing down his food before he's barely through the doggie door πŸ˜‚. Nice to see your appetite is back, Dozer!!



- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment