Thursday, July 21, 2022

New design

Hi Good Morning,

I sent you an email few days ago regarding WEB DESIGN service. Let me know if you are interested, 
we will send you our Packages and price list.

Thank you

Wesley 

 


From: Wesley
Sent:
Monday, July 04, 2022 8:59 PM
Subject: Regarding Website 

 

Hello,

Can you give me a few minutes?

Would you be interested in a possible new Design/redesigning of the websites or designing new website, with additional features that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales.

If you are interested, please reply and I would be happy to send you our basic price, quotation etc.

Please let me know of a suitable time to discuss.

Kinds Regards,

Wesley,

Business Development Consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment