Sunday, May 1, 2022

5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge starts May 16th!

I've got some exciting news to share with you! I'm once again teaching my 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge LIVE starting May 16th! If you haven't been able to join before, now is the time!! You get a little taste of what the first week of my 6 week Sugar ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

I've got some exciting news to share with you! I'm once again teaching my 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge LIVE starting May 16th! If you haven't been able to join before, now is the time!! You get a little taste of what the first week of my 6 week Sugar Detox Course is like!

If you've been on the fence as to whether you want to commit t a 6 week Sugar Detox course, then this short 5 day detox challenge is for you and it costs just $5!!! Yes that's right, just $5 for 5 days of me coaching you through how to detox from sugar without withdrawal symptoms!

This 5 day challenge gives you the tools, support and confidence to start your sugar free life.

Each day of the challenge provides you a pre-recorded video on my member website for those who want to start and not wait for me to teach live in the private FB group:

  • What to eat on the challenge (ready to watch once you sign up)
  • How to overcome sugar cravings (LIVE 5/16/22)
  • Hunger or Habit? (LIVE 5/17/22)
  • How to quickly recover after overeating (LIVE 5/18/22)
  • Moderators vs Abstainers (5/19/22)
  • How to sustain sugar freedom!! (5/20/22)

Take advantage of this awesome opportunity for a very inexpensive price to learn how to detox from sugar for good!

Tanya says, This has been such an amazing opportunity for me to start getting back to the basics. The energy, clearing of the "mind fog", better sleep and feeling like I have the control to make my own choices instead of giving in to the addictions have all been huge wins with many A-ha moments, but the measurable wins: 5 pounds gone, Neck -1inch, waist -1 3/4inches, hips -2inches...in 5 days! has given me the encouragement I need to continue.

Register here for the 5 Day Sugar Detox Challenge! ​​​​​​​

Brenda/Sugar Free Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment