Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Curry Cajun Roasted Cauliflower


Hello ooseims,

Variations on traditional side dishes are always fun to try. This roasted cauliflower is spiced up with curry and cajun seasonings. Pair it with any meat and enjoy an easy and delicious dinner.

Have I got a super-duper-yummilicious-easy-peasy-knock-your-socks-off ADDICTING recipe for you!!! This is hands down one of my favorite side dishes and I know once you try it, it'll be a favorite for you too,

Roasted Cauliflower

I've never been one to be pro-cauliflower, but this recipe has converted me. I created this recipe on a whim, in an effort to find a way to eat cauliflower that I could actually enjoy. This recipe is one that I am obsessed with! I hope you love it just as much as I do. Try this curry cajun roasted cauliflower and then let me know what you think!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment