Thursday, July 29, 2021

No-Bake Rice Krispies Granola Bars


Hello ooseims,

Welcome back! I am so thankful you've joined me, I have a great recipe to share with you. These Rice Krispie Granola Bars are a no-bake recipe, that is perfect for a quick breakfast on the go. Simply grab a bar and you can walk right out the door.

I'm always on the hunt for breakfast recipes that are perfect for grabbing and going. These granola bars are no exception. I've found that these No-Bake Rice Krispies Granola Bars have been a great go-to when Kurt and I head out the door for our weekly Saturday hike. If you know me, you know I love breakfasts and this one is just as delicious as a whole big breakfast.

Get the recipe!

Soft, crunchy, and slightly sweet, they're made with Rice Krispies cereal, honey, Simple Truth Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, oats, peanut butter, and coconut. Put all the ingredients together and you'll have a great meal prepped breakfast in no time. Click (or tap) here to get the recipe!




Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment