Monday, November 30, 2020

This is SO Much Better Than Panera's



Hi reader --

If you are in the mood for soup, then I have you covered.

When fall hits, it's as if the soup trigger has been pulled and that is ALL that I crave.

Sure, you could BUY your soup, but you can also save money and make your own 30 Minute Broccoli Cheddar Soup at home.

I'm sure you will love this broccoli cheddar soup as much as we do because it's creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-delicious.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ One reader says: "It is amazing! Truly, better than Panera! Second time I added diced potatoes and it was delicious too. No more looking for a delicious broccoli cheddar soup. This is it!!!"

P.S. I can't wait to share more soup recipes with you in the future.

But for now, tell me this: What is your favorite soup add-in? For me, it's always been regular saltine crackers.

Happy Cooking,

Layla


Happy Cooking,
Layla



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment