Monday, November 30, 2020

Black Friday Sale Ends at Midnight!

In case you missed it...

I'm pretty excited about this menu planning solution for you (and me!).

No, it's not replacing the blog (I'll always be here giving you guys amazing, new recipes), but it is a revolutionary way to save, organize and menu plan from the recipes you love.

Through today only, you can sign up to get a year's worth of EASY, fresh and healthful meals planned for you at a discount of 40% off.

Sign Up Here

Plus, you also get all of my recipes (over 1,000 recipes) ad-free in the app.

I promise once you cook from your phone in Cook Mode, you will never go back :)

If you sign up today, you get a 7-day free trial and 40% off your first year - that's less than $3 per month!

Let me know if you have any questions, and I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment