Monday, November 30, 2020

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 11/30


Hello! Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

French Onion Soup

French Onion Soup is one of my favorite things to order at a restaurant. I usually reserve this bowl of warm comfort for restaurants because it's a soup that takes time and patience to make. But I've come to realize that although it is a slow process, it's still ridiculously simple and inexpensive, so it's totally worth the effort. I encourage you to make a pot of this incredible French Onion Soup on your next day off while you're relaxing with a movie or folding some laundry. I think you'll be glad you did! [Read more...]

Apple Cider Mimosas

This may be a no-brainer for my cocktail aficionado friends, but for those who aren't naturally cocktail savvy, allow me to present these Apple Cider Mimosas, which are the perfect, simple daytime cocktail for Thanksgiving. Chances are you have some apple cider on hand (especially if you're making my Cider Roasted Turkey Breast), and maybe some fresh rosemary, so just pick up a bottle of sparkling wine and you're in business! 🥂[Read more...]

New Video:

Spicy Hot Cocoa


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment