Monday, November 30, 2020

Is this right for YOU? Take a quick look.

Hi reader,

You and I both know there are THOUSANDS of "how to save money on real food" articles on the internet. I've written plenty of them myself!

As a whole, they have good information… but what if you're following all the advice and it's still not good enough?

I'm closing the doors to Grocery Budget Bootcamp in just a few hours, and I wanted to give you a heads up because every time I close enrollment to one of my courses, I get emails from readers who missed the deadline and are so bummed to have to wait.

Click HERE to register for the course today before the doors close!

The catch though, is that we're not teaching this class again this year...

If you don't register by 11:59pm PST TONIGHT, you'll have to wait until 2021 to join.

That's over SIX MONTHS from now…

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THIS COURSE COULD SAVE YOU IN 6 MONTHS?!


Actually, the better question is, do you know how much money you could MAKE in 6 months?

Because here's the deal. If all Grocery Budget Bootcamp does is help you save $300 in the next six months, it pays for itself. 

But because of the snowball effect of saving money each month, anything you save above that means you're actually MAKING money every time you grocery shop.

How crazy is that?!

So let's get this show on the road.

Click HERE to register for Grocery Budget Bootcamp before the doors close. 

(And yes, they really will close!)

I've laid out all the information you need to know about the course on that page, and I've answered a bunch of questions there as well.

But, if you have a question that I haven't answered, please hit "reply" and I'll answer ASAP!

I look forward to helping you master real food on a budget, reader!

♥ Tiffany

PS - Don't forget about our Master Substitution List that you get as soon as you register. This will kick start your savings RIGHT AWAY as you learn my simple 3-step grocery budgeting process.

Click HERE to register for Grocery Budget Bootcamp. 



I respect your time and inbox, so if you no longer want to hear about Grocery Budget Bootcamp, just click here to opt-out and you will still receive the weekly newsletter. Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment