Monday, November 30, 2020

CFC's Best Cyber Monday Deal EVER!

Hey reader

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day + Holiday Weekend!

If you've been thinking about trying the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge, I want to make joining really irresitable for you, so...

I'm giving you a FREE MONTH of our 30 Day Day Clean Eating Challenge... when you join us for December!

Plus, our CFC Fan Favorite "Hawt Chocolate" and our BRAND NEW "10 Day Total Mind & Body Detox" eCookbooks are Cyber Monday EXCLUSIVE bonuses.

Learn more about our Cyber Monday BOGO Sale -- 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

"I've lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks. This is the least I've weighed in 2 years. I've lost 2 and a half inches in my waist, 2in in my thigh, and 1.25 in my hips.  I'm not spilling out of my bra anymore. I have more energy and I'm happier!  Most importantly I've become comfortable in my kitchen!  Thank you, Rachel, you've changed my life!"

Here's what is included with your CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge membership:

* Our unique 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - Contains plenty of recipes and meal prep advice. 

During the first week, we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

* Our 6 Fall Bonuses! (see them below)

* Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Email Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, be your supporters and cheerleaders. Many people doing the Challenge their 2nd and 3rd time, join us in the group too!

Learn more about how you can join us here - 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I want to make joining us this month completely irresistible...

When you join our December CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge we're sending you 8 additional bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

Bonus #1 - You're getting our Best Selling Fall Digital Cookbook, Pumpkin Love for Free!

Here's what's inside of Pumpkin Love:

  • 65 Simple Clean Eating Recipes that are made with Pumpkin.
  • Pumpkin recipes are filled with nutrition and deliciously autumn.
  • Recipes for Breakfast, Soups, Chilis, Dinner, and Desserts.

Pumpkin Love is sold for $12.95, but you can have it FREE when you join the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge today.

Register Today and Get Your Free Gifts! >> https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Bonus #2 - If that's not enough you're also getting our 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes eBook for Free.

  • 12 Quick and Easy Smoothie Recipes.
  • How to Make the Perfect Smoothie.
  • Links to Blenders we Love!

Bonus #3 - Additionally, you're getting our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide!

  • Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!
  • Makes it easier to make Healthy Decisions while Dining Out.
  • What to do when you can't seem to find something suitable on the Menu!

Bonus #4 - I'm including a Snack List for weeks 2 and beyond. -

It's easier to stick to the plan when you have prepared clean snacks!

Bonus #5 - Savory Slimming Soups eCookbook - Dozens of recipes for soups that will reduce bloat and inflammation. 

Bonus #6 - Our BRAND NEW Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!

Special BOGO Bonus - A second 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group - FREE - Join us for January at no additional cost!

Bonus #7 & #8 Our CFC Fan Favorite "Hawt Chocolate" and our BRAND NEW "10 Day Total Mind & Body Detox" eCookbooks are Cyber Monday EXCLUSIVE bonuses.

This is on top of everything already included in the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge!

You can get it all here: https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

I’ll eliminate the guesswork for you!

With over 44,000 people who have already gone through the program, I know that the Clean Eating Challenge works! 

"Down 40.5 in 7 weeks of Eating Clean! This is the best thing I have ever done for myself thanks to my wife! I was a junk food junky! Life is Great!" - Art

I hope to see you in the group!

<3 Rachel 

P.S. This challenge group is filling up quickly, I highly recommend registering now so that you don't miss out. (All of our Challenges this year have Sold Out!)

I would love to keep you accountable, learn more today at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment