Thursday, September 26, 2024

🤞 🤞 If you have one minute, can you pick just one of these?

Hi reader,

I sent out an important email yesterday asking one question, and if you have just one minute to spare I'd SO appreciate your help! 

I'm copy/pasting what I sent below. Thank you in advance! ♥


↓ ↓

We've been hanging out a lot together this last week… I want to help you in your real food journey!

I noticed that you decided not to join us for the Fall 2024 class and I really want to be able to supercharge your efforts by getting my simple budgeting system into your hands…

And I'd REALLY love to know what about the course isn't a good fit for your family, so I can serve you better in the future.

What is the #1 reason you decided not to enroll in Grocery Budget Bootcamp at this time?

We're going to assume that many people will say "no budget right now" or "just don't have the time" so we'd like to hear your thoughts beyond that (just answer with one click):

One Click Answer, Pretty Please?


Thanks for helping me out by clicking one of those options! (There might be some secret thank-yous on the other end! ;) )

I truly appreciate your feedback, as we are always working to help families like yours save money on healthy food!

♥ Tiffany


Do you want to stop receiving emails about Grocery Budget Bootcamp? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you unsubscribe from everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment