Friday, September 27, 2024

Caramel Apple Cupcakes 🍏 Moist apple cupcakes with a decadent caramel frosting πŸ˜‹

Hi there reader -

These delicious Caramel Apple Cupcakes are the best way to usher in fall. Moist cupcakes loaded with apples and applesauce for double the apple flavor. A decadent caramel frosting tops them off beautifully. Popsicle sticks not optional.

Looking for more caramel apple treats? Make sure to try my Caramel Apple Dip, Caramel Apple Empanadas and Caramel Apple Oat Bars!

Even more delicious apple recipes, perfect for fall!

  1. Caramel Apple Hand Pies
  2. Apple Crumble
  3. Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread
  4. Snickers Salad
  5. Deep Dish Dutch Apple Pie
  6. Easy Apple Strudel
  7. Apple Pie Tacos

Fall Baking To Do List:

Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread

"Delicious! We have a small pecan orchard, so I just had to try this. I used home-made pecan extract instead of vanilla! This recipe will be a keeper. Thanks for sharing it." - Andrea

Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins

"Fabulous!! Here's why I love this recipe:
1. It tastes like pumpkin! I've tried several other recipes for pumpkin muffins that aren't pumpkin-y enough!
2. It uses a whole can of pumpkin. I hate recipes that call for less than a full can. The rest just sits in my fridge because I tell myself I'm going to use it, and never do!

This is definitely on my favorites list. By the way, kids love it! Thank you!' - Gemini7711

No comments:

Post a Comment