Saturday, July 13, 2024

Party Calls for Cake? Here's What I'd Make ๐Ÿฐ


Hi —

When a celebration calls for cake (or I'm just craving one), these are the recipes I turn to most! They're doable for all skill levels, beautiful, and undeniably scrumptious.

Pick your favorite, and let's get the party started!

ALMOND JOY CAKE. Rich, beautiful, and a dead-ringer for the popular candy bar, this cake was made to party! That chocolate cream cheese frosting is incredible. One reader said: "Still the best cake I have ever made."

Erin's Top Tool Tip: These are some of my favorite cake pans.

LEMON CAKE. This has been dubbed "the best lemon cake in the world!" From the moist lemon-loaded crumb to the lemon cream cheese frosting, this cake is sunshine on a plate. One reader said: "This is one of the best cakes I've ever had in my life. I did not know I could physically create something this enjoyable. This needs to be someone's wedding cake."

COOKIE CAKE. Skip the store-bought version and make this chewy, buttery homemade version. Top with chocolate fudge frosting, or leave it plain! One reader said: "I made this for my daughter's birthday and it was so easy and delicious! The cookie cake is soft and chewy. The frosting was perfect."

Serving Tip from Erin: If you want to take things to the next level, decorate your cookie cake. This simple kit has everything you need!

COCONUT FLOUR CAKE. Need a gluten free cake option? THIS is the cake for you! It's tender, fluffy, and has delectable hints of lemon and almond. One reader said: "Amazing! Made this for my own birthday get-together with family. WOW was it delicious. Everyone loved it."

CHOCOLATE OLIVE OIL CAKE. Moist, tender, and intensely chocolaty, this dreamy cake will make anyone feel special. Easy to make and ready in an hour! One reader said: "This has got to be the best chocolate cake ever in the history of time. Everyone loved it for the birthday party that I took it to."

BANANA CAKE. Moist, fluffy, and coconut-kissed, this banana cake is ready to be a part of any celebration! One reader said: "It is SCRUMPTIOUS!!! Shared it with neighbors and it was a big hit!"

GLUTEN FREE CARROT CAKE. You'd never guess this moist, fluffy, decadent cake is made with almond flour! It has all the classic flavor you love. One reader said: "Delicious! It was incredibly tasty!!! I was told it was THE best carrot cake many had had!"

STRAWBERRY CAKE. Hands-down the BEST fresh strawberry cake made from scratch! The strawberry cream cheese frosting takes it to the next level. One reader said: "It is famous in my family. Everyone requests this strawberry cake for their birthday and family gatherings."

INSTANT POT CAKE. Too hot to turn on the oven? Try this moist, chocolaty Instant Pot Cake instead! One reader said: "Holy smokes, this was absolutely incredible! I can't believe how good that avocado frosting was! I'm making it again today for the second time in 1 week."

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even MORE cake recipes RIGHT HERE.


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment