Thursday, July 21, 2022

Top 5 Self Saucing Molten Puddings!

Hello Everyone!

Here's your daily Not Quite Nigella email with my latest post. I hope that you enjoy it and feel free to pass it onto friends too if you think that they will like it :)

Top 5 Self Saucing Molten Puddings!

Image: Top 5 Self Saucing Molten Puddings!

The pudding love continues. Last week I gave you the top 5 rice puddings and this week I give you 5 incredible molten or self saucing puddings! From a French Canadian maple pudding, a chocolate peanut butter molten centered pudding, a quick 5 minute banana and butterscotch pudding to a self saucing apple and quince pudding. Or if you're going healthy there's a 5 minute coconut and chia pudding. We've got your pudding needs covered! Continue »

Best wishes,

Lorraine

xxx

www.notquitenigella.com

 


If you no longer want me to email you, click this link to remove your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment