Wednesday, July 20, 2022

This lunch hack is truly life-changing ✨




Hi reader,

You know I'm all about fresh, flavorful salads for lunch and dinner all summer long. BUT I'm here to share my secret hack for creating a filling, extra delicious lunch that goes beyond your bowl of salad.

Ready for it?

The secret is...make a WRAP!

That's right, turn literally any salad into an even more satisfying meal by rolling all of that goodness up in your favorite tortilla or even a giant collard leaf. There are no rules when it comes to wrap-making, and I have plenty of delicious recipes for you to try.

Stuck on ideas? Take your fav sandwich ingredients, roll them right up, and devour.

Lunch is served

Incredibly Delish Wraps We Can't Stop Eating


Get the recipes

If you make any of these wrap recipes, be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked it!

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment