Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Flu-fighter green soup PLUS my best summer Tomato Salad


Hello everyone! One of the joys of running a website is having readers from all over the world. But one of the challenges is choosing recipes when it's dreary and cold over here while it's stinking hot over there!

So today, I'm sharing two recipes: One for winter and one for summer. Though actually, I ate both yesterday! 😂 - Nagi & Dozer 🐶 x


Flu-fighting Green Goddess Soup

It seems like half of Sydney is out with the flu or COVID right now... so here by popular demand is my nutrition loaded flu-fighting Green Goddess Soup! This nutrition loaded soup that defies all expectations of what green soups typically are.... (ie it's really, really tasty!)

Get the recipe


My favourite tomato salad

The secret to my best tomato salad lies not in using costly nor an extensive list of ingredients, but in how it's constructed. Rather than shaking up a dressing, thick wedges of tomato are sprinkled with minced garlic, shallots and salt, drizzled with olive oil and vinegar then gently tossed before finishing with a sprinkle of basil.

The result? Flavour that sticks to the tomato rather than sliding off like dressing. Try it. I think you'll love it!

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer

I wanted to write something cute about cookbooks and his intellect. But the truth is, he's just sniffing food splatter on the cookbooks. 😂

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment