Hello ooseims,
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I love coming up with new delicacies to eat. These French breakfast puffs are light, fluffy and so delicious. I know you're going to love them.
I love that these easy cinnamon muffins are called, "puffs." Doesn't a puff sound like more fun to eat than a plain ol' muffin? French Breakfast Puffs are essentially a straightforward muffin dipped in butter and coated with cinnamon sugar.
French Breakfast Puff
What's extra cool about this cinnamon muffin recipe is that it requires no glaze or crumb topping. We kept it simple to let that glorious cinnamon sugar flavor shine! You're going to love these simple little puffs, they're perfect for a laid back morning! Click (or tap) here to get the recipe now.
Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More
Follow Me:
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner
39506 N. Daisy Mountain Dr. Ste 122-148, Anthem, AZ 85086
No comments:
Post a Comment