Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Heather Lost 15 Pounds and Her Acid Reflux Is Now Gone!

Hey reader

Heather Lost 15 Pounds and Hasn't Had Acid Reflux in Two Months!

You can read about her entire clean eating journey here:

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/heather-lost-15-pounds/

"Hey everyone! My name is Heather. I’m 42 and live in Mississippi. I am married with identical twin 13-year-old girls.

My greatest obstacle to eating before was “thinking” I was eating healthy when I was actually eating a lot of processed and sugar-laden foods.  I have always had a soda and sugar addiction and was having extreme difficulty overcoming it. Since being in the program, I no longer desire sodas which is a huge obstacle to overcome for me.

I have lost 15 pounds to date! 

I haven’t had acid reflux in two months and I genuinely like looking at myself in the mirror again. It’s amazing how a loss of 15lbs can give you a new outlook.

Many people have come to me and asked me what I have been doing and told me how good I look. That encouragement goes a long way!!

If anyone is on the fence, I highly recommend jumping in!!

The support in the groups has been phenomenal. The encouragement is exactly what I needed to get me going in the right direction.

- Heather

Read about Heather's entire clean eating journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or on Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/heather-lost-15-pounds/

I'm so proud of the progress Heather has made in her time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment