Sunday, July 25, 2021

Re: Website/URL Ranking

Hi,

Would you please tell me whether you received my last email or not? Please let me know so that I can update you further.

Would you like to discuss a Redesign/Re-development of your website, Mobile App/SEO then I can send you our Portfolio/Packages/Company information and time frame.

I have best offer you.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

From: Anuja travedi
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 11:48 AM
Subject: Website/URL Ranking
 

Hi, 

  

Are you looking in SEO Services? 

  

I can help your website to get on the first page on Google. 

  

Please share these details with us: - 

  

           1. Your website/URL 

           2. Your target area/location 

           3. Keywords 

  

Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our full SEO Packages and price list. 

  

Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment