Sunday, July 25, 2021

"Dump 'n Bake" Fried Rice


"Just throw it all in a baking pan - including uncooked rice - and bake." If you know a thing or two about making fried rice, you'll be very dubious about today's recipe. And I don't blame you at all!

What can I say? I've made this over a dozen times since I discovered it one of my "hmm, I wonder if I can....?" experiments earlier this year.

It works. Every grain of rice is fluffy and perfectly cooked.

But most importantly - it is so darn DELISH! - Nagi & Dozer 🐶 xx

PS And look, ma! Even the bacon is golden - and I didn't cook it separately!


Emergency "Dump 'n Bake" Fried Rice

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer - in Lockdown!

Unimpressed with my offering. He really thought that steak I was cooking earlier was earmarked for him.

Dream on, Dozer! Dream on!


- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment