Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Your updated link!

Thanks for your patience! Last week we send the incorrect link for my new video: 10 SWEET POTATO RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE. But you don't want to miss this video, so click the link below to watch now!
WATCH: 10 Ways to Make Sweet Potatoes

I also created a blog post with links to all ten of my favorite sweet potato recipes, plus a couple bonus recipes. Click here for the post!

For a daily drip of delicious vegan recipes and plant-based inspiration, follow me on Pinterest! Trust me, it's even worth creating an account for ๐Ÿ˜‰

Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
Website
Pinterest
Copyright © 2021 The Nourishing Vegan, All rights reserved.
You signed up to receive a free meal plan and recipes on Sweet Potato Soul, The Nourishing Vegan, or on the 21-Day Vegan Blueprint website. Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy :)

Our mailing address is:
The Nourishing Vegan
Manhattan
New York, NY 10037

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment