Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Some fun facts about absinthe

View this email in your browser
March 2021

I can't believe I wrote a whole newsletter about wormwood and I forgot to give you a link to my article on absinthe as an aphrodisiac. Since it's St. Patrick's day and absinthe is a green drink, I figured I would take a moment to send you the link. 

Absinthe Aphrodisiac Use in History

I also wanted to share this article I found on the BBC website on absinthe in literature and culture:
Absinthe: How the green fairy became literature's drink

And in case you're in a shopping mood, here are some cool absinthe spoons:
https://www.absinthes.com/absinthe-spoons/

Since it's St. Patrick's Day, I'm also including some of my favorite Irish recipes, including a menu for a romantic, Irish dinner. 

And don't forget, if you want to talk with me, find me on Twitter, @forkmespoonme. If you need more recipes, follow me on Pinterest.
Irish Soda Bread
I'll be making a loaf today - it's so good!
get the recipe
Champ Potatoes
This might be my favorite potato dish.
you need this
An Irish Menu for 2
Make some St. Patrick's Day romance.
get the menu
Twitter
Eat Something Sexy on Facebook
Eat Something Sexy
Pinterest
Email
Copyright © 2020 Life of Reiley, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because (I hope) you subscribed to Amy Reiley's newsletter. Your information is kept under lock and key.

Our mailing address is:

9101 W Sahara Ave
Suite 105-182 
Las Vegas 89117


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment