Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Kiddos (and adults) LOVE this one




Hi reader,

Got picky eaters at home? Just looking for a go-to, easy comfort food for busy weeknights?

I've got you covered.

Say hello to my best ever, homemade crispy chicken nuggets that truly outdo your fav drive-through ones. These babies:

  • Take just 30 minutes to make
  • Have an out-of-this-world spice blend
  • And are a kid-friendly + adult-approved dinner you'll make again and again

Pick everyone's fav sauces and dinner tonight = solved. Enjoy!

Gimme the recipe

The Best Crispy Baked Chicken Nuggets


Get the recipe

I hope you love my easy homemade chicken nuggets! Remember to leave a comment & a rating on the blog so I know how you liked it.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment