Thursday, March 11, 2021

Simple side dishes you can make tonight!


Hello March! Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Simple Sautéed Vegetables

"What should I serve on the side?" is one of the most common questions I get. So it's never a bad idea to have an arsenal of simple side dishes that you know how to make by heart and that can be paired with just about anything you cook. These simple sautéed vegetables are exactly that. They're easy, colorful, delicious, flexible, and go with just about anything you make for dinner. [Read more...]

Sheet Pan BBQ Meatballs

You guys know how I feel about meatballs, right? Well I'm also a huge fan of cooking things on a sheet pan. So I decided to bring these two favorite things of mine together to make these Sheet Pan BBQ Meatballs, complete with roasted peppers and onions, and big slices of sweet pineapple. This meal is delicious, easy, and packs up well for meal prep! WIN. [Read more...]


Recently Updated:

Spinach Pie

I absolutely love spinach pie. It's rich, but not quite as heavy as a quiche, it has a deliciously flakey crust, and it works as a savory breakfast, brunch, or just anytime meal. It's so good that I literally can't wait to eat the leftovers, even though I know that puff pastry isn't going to be crispy anymore. It just tastes so good. [Read more...]

Seasoned Rice

If there's one thing I knew right away starting the SNAP Challenge, it was that I was going to have to bulk out my meals considerably with inexpensive beans and grains to stay under $4.50 of food per day. Instead of using plain old rice, I made a big batch of seasoned rice the first day, which I used as a base for multiple meals throughout the week (and maybe the whole month). [Read more...]


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment