Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Family dinners, desserts, lunch box snacks and more! Find the cooking inspo you need this weekend!

 
 
layout component 0
 
layout component 1
 
layout component 2
 
layout component 3
 
layout component 4
 

Happy Thursday!

 

I'm not sure where this year is going, but it's flying by.

 

If you've visited Bake Play Smile in the last couple of weeks, you may have noticed that there's been a lot of changes on my little website. Hopefully the new layout and features will make it quicker and easier for you to search for your favourite recipes (even when you're on mobile!). 

 

Otherwise it's been full steam ahead with new recipes (say hello to the famous TIK TOK Baked Feta Pasta recipe), plus lots of old favourites getting a makeover with new photos, tips and step by step instructions (make sure you give my White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake a try - it's one of my faves!). 

 

We celebrated Will's 5th birthday a few weeks ago - I literally cannot believe he's 5 already! And of course, it was the perfect excuse to whip out all my favourite party food recipes. I also used my classic white chocolate mud cake to make a number '5' cake - it's so easy and great for birthday cakes as it's perfect for cutting into different shapes!

 

Well that's it from me! I hope you have a fab day today and can squeeze some baking time in over the weekend.

 

 
layout component 5
 
layout component 6

layout component 7
 

layout component 8
layout component 9
layout component 10

layout component 11

Image 1
 

 

f-facebook
f-instagram
f-pinterest
f-youtube
 

No comments:

Post a Comment