Thursday, March 11, 2021

EASY Southern Tomato Pie

Hello Everyone!

Here's your daily Not Quite Nigella email with my latest post. I hope that you enjoy it and feel free to pass it onto friends too if you think that they will like it :)

EASY Southern Tomato Pie

Image: EASY Southern Tomato Pie

Once upon a time I had a lot of Rouge de Marmande tomatoes (it was summer so my vege box was filled with tomatoes). And so I did what many cooks in the South did and made Southern Tomato Pie! And do you know what? It was DAMN delicious and easy! It uses up almost half a kilo or a pound of tomatoes to make an easy, tasty pie. This is a pushy recipe Dear Reader! Continue »

Best wishes,

Lorraine

xxx

www.notquitenigella.com

 


If you no longer want me to email you, click this link to remove your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment