Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Chocolate Raspberry Overnight Oats

View this email in your browser

New Cooking Videos!

How I Make Sourdough Bread
This video is all about how I make sourdough bread using Tartine's Basic Country Bread recipe, from starter to loaf. I recently moved and let go of my sourdough starter during the chaos of moving. This is me documenting every step, as I restart my sourdough baking routine, from making a new sourdough starter, to baking my first loaf back. Click here to watch.
A Day In The Kitchen
A day in the kitchen = my favorite kind of day. Taking you along as I accomplish small tasks like making quick pickles, oiling my cutting boards, juicing, developing recipes, and cleaning. Click here to watch.

Chocolate Raspberry Overnight Oats
 

I make a variation of these overnight oats all the time. I love that they come together super quickly, make for a great breakfast/snack/dessert, and are pretty filling, thanks to the addition of chia and hemp. For this decadent raspberry and chocolate version, we make a quick chocolate hemp milk by blending hemp hearts with cacao, maple syrup, and water, which is then used as the soaking liquid for the oats and chia. We also stew some raspberries and layer them between the oats, for that classic chocolate and raspberry flavor pairing. The result is something between breakfast and dessert, and it travels super well, too. Hope you'll give these oats a try!
 

CONTINUE TO RECIPE >>>

Last Week

POTATO, DILL, AND BROCCOLI CAKES WITH SPICY CASHEW SAUCE >>>

Currently Loving

CHIPOTLE CAULIFLOWER BURRITO BOWLS >>>

Our Ebooks!
 


Recent Recipes:
- Potato, Dill, and Broccoli Cakes
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins
- Spicy Black Bean Sweet Potato Soup
- Fennel and Lentil Soup w/ Gremolata
- Beet Shepherd's Pie
- Roasted Cauliflower Pasta
- Cabbage and Lemon Risotto

Other Cookbooks By Us:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
Website
Copyright © 2021 Golubka Kitchen, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up to be notified of new recipes and updates on Golubka Kitchen. Thank you!

Our mailing address is:
Golubka Kitchen
1117 Pinellas Bayway S.
#403
Saint Petersburg, FL 33715

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment