Sunday, March 21, 2021

3 easy, practical ways to afford healthy food right now

Hi reader,

I sent a pretty important email a couple days ago, and since it's time-sensitive (and it's the weekend), I want to make sure you saw it.

I'm copying the original email below, but here's the chips and salsa version:


  • I'm hosting a free LIVE workshop called 6 Secrets to Making Healthy Food Affordable During a Pandemic (even when the store doesn't have what you need).
  • It's this Friday, March 26, 2021 at 11am ET.
  • Besides from getting PRACTICAL ways to keep your budget under control right now, I'm also going to be answering your questions live!


You have to RSVP to attend, so here's the link to register.

I hope you can make it!

♥ Tiffany

----

I have to confess: I don't like the word pandemic.

It makes me think of empty grocery shelves and hoarding toilet paper and worrying about whether or not you should buy extras today because the store might not have what you need next week.

But we've all lived through 2020 and we know that these both happened and the fallout of this weird, world-wide disruption is still happening…
A new refrigerator takes 6 months to arrive (and good luck trying to find a deep freezer).

Dumbbells and exercise equipment are in stock for 15 minutes before they're out of stock again for MONTHS at a time.

If you want to buy a new KitchenAid mixer, you can't. They're out of stock everywhere. (Trust me - I spent 3 days looking for one.)

You might not need a new fridge or dumbbells or mixer, but I'm pretty sure you need to eat.


And guess what?

Food costs are going up.

For nearly a decade I've been teaching families how to make healthy food fast and affordable and never before has the struggle been so real, hitting so close to home.

There's still a lot of uncertainty and fear as we adapt to a completely new way of living, shopping, and operating in our day-to-day lives, but I firmly believe the only way we can overcome these hurdles is to educate ourselves and plan accordingly.

That's why I'm taking 10 years of knowledge and hosting a free LIVE live workshop called 6 Secrets to Making Healthy Food Affordable During a Pandemic (even when the store doesn't have what you need).

Here's a sneak peek at what we're covering:


  • Learn how to find the food you need when you need it, without worrying if the store will be out of stock.
  • Discover how to shop wisely and stay within budget (despite the rising food costs) so you can still save money every month.
  • Find out how to better meal plan with what you already have, and how to easily adapt your plan if necessary.


Plus, I'll be answering your questions - live!

Here are the details:


  • Date: Friday, March 26, 2021
  • Time: 11am ET

 I'll send an email with your link to join the workshop after you register, so keep an eye on your inbox.

♥ Tiffany

PS - This workshop is 100% free and I'd love for you to attend, but you have to RSVP. Save your spot on this page and I'll send you the special link to join us on Friday.

→ → RSVP to attend the free LIVE live workshop 6 Secrets to Making Healthy Food Affordable During a Pandemic.

Not interested in the 6 Secrets Workshop? No problem! Click this link to opt out of these emails. Don't worry, you'll still receive the weekly newsletters! Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment