Thursday, March 4, 2021

10 Recipes Your *Entire* Family Will Eat (Without Complaint!)



Hi reader!

In my family we have several food allergies, intolerances, and ahem, preferences, to accommodate, on top of having to cook gluten free, so planning meals that are safe and desired by all can feel exhausting at times!

If you can relate, today I want to share 10 recipes that I can count on to be received and eaten without complaint by all members of my family.

We call these "winner, winner, everyone eats their darn dinner!" recipes and I hope they work the same magic on your family as they do mine. ๐Ÿ˜‹

#1 Skillet Tater Tot Casserole

#2 One Pot Chicken and Rice

#3 BBQ Cheddar Mini Meatloaf

#4 Korean Beef Bowls

I serve this beef over bowls of rice for the kids!

#5 Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Rice Skillet

#6 OMG-Good Goulash

#7 Pizza Chicken

#8 Skillet Shepherd's Pie

#9 BBQ Bacon and Cheddar Chicken

#10 Easy Chicken Fried Rice


Most Pinned Recipe of the Week:


Latest Posts on Iowa Girl Eats:

Happy reading and eating!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment