Sunday, July 7, 2024

๐ŸฐWhat's up this week as Shugary Sweets ๐Ÿ“


Hi again --

Here are my latest creations...I hope you love these recipes as much as I do ❤


Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies

Red velvet cake mix cookies on a wire cooling rack.Meet your new favorite cookie recipe. These Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies are pretty to look at, and they taste…


The Best Banana Split Cake

Slice of banana split cake with a bite taken out.This Banana Split Cake recipe truly has everything! Fresh pineapple and strawberry slices sandwiched between chocolate and banana cake. Perfect…


Looking for more?
Try one of my many other delicious recipes!

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment