Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Lasagna Recipe with Cottage Cheese πŸ˜‹

Image


Hello ooseims,

This quick and easy Lasagna Recipe with Cottage Cheese is the perfect comfort food for a hearty meal! Make it in advance so you can heat it up any time you want a hot home-cooked meal!

Homemade lasagna is one of my all-time favorite recipes, but I don't make it often since it does take a while to prepare. A light went off in my head when my friend told me she makes two at a time and freezes one to heat and serve later! What a great way to save time when nothing but a cheesy lasagna will do!

Try this today! You can find the recipe by clicking here!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

Follow Me:
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment