Saturday, July 13, 2024

I've got BIG NEWS!!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ


Hello ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

Next weekend is my birthday and I am finally sharing my big secret!

➡️I am writing a cookbook!!! BAKING BASICS⬅️

The cookbook is going to feature "how to make the basics."๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

❤️Drop Cookies (including this cookie cake I'm holding!)
๐ŸงกBrownies (7 brownie recipes...including a brownie cookie!)
๐Ÿ’›Shortbread (I'll be sharing those maple brown sugar shortbread bites)
๐Ÿ’šRice Krispie Treats (duh!)
๐Ÿ’™Blondies (remember those almond blondies?!?!?!)

Within each category will be 6-7 additional recipes of how to use the "basic" base recipe!

๐ŸซThe cookbook will feature so many new recipes I can't wait for y'all to get your hands on it. I'm planning to ship them out in January (I know, I really wanted to get them before Christmas, but it's looking like January). You can still buy them before the holidays and give as gifts, knowing they will arrive in January.๐ŸŽ

I so appreciate all of your support. You guys are why I love what I do! If you want to be notified of "preorders", which will be in October/November....you can add your name to the list. Signing up does not obligate you to purchase the book ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜€

While you're waiting for it's release, feel free to enjoy my 4 downloadable cookbooks!

⭐Big News⭐

My new cookbook is almost here!

Click the button below to be notified when it's available.

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment