Tuesday, July 2, 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Healthy Crockpot Turkey Chili!

Hey there reader!

If you're on the hunt for an amazing Crockpot turkey chili recipe, look no further than this ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipe! I've been making this recipe for years, and it's a favorite among my readers too.

I'm a year-round chili girl, just like I am with soup, and this turkey chili is one of my go-to meals.

Here are a few reasons why I think you'll love it too:

Here's why you'll love it too:

✅ Low fat and filling! Made with lean turkey and beans to keep you full and satisfied without any guilt.

✅ Super tasty. Don't let the healthier twist worry you because this turkey chili has a fantastic flavor.

✅ Easy to prepare. The slow cooker does most of the cooking.

✅ Meal prep champion! Make a batch on Sunday for the week, or freeze it for future lunches or dinners.

I like to make big batches of this chili and freeze it for quick lunches and dinners. In fact, it's one of my favorite freezer prep recipes and I even included it in my Freezer to Flourish Bundle.

Here's what OYS reader Janice had to say:

"I've been making this for two or three years now and it is always delicious!! My husband and I like it JUST the way it is, but when making it for a girls weekend or family get-together I add a bit less of the adobo chilis and red pepper flakes for people that are wimps when it comes to spice.

I've had a lot of people ask me to forward your recipe to them after tasting this slow cooker turkey chili (and of course, I always comply), so thanks for the delicious recipe!!!"

I hope you make this! If you do, please make sure to rate it and leave a comment on my blog; I love getting your feedback! Also, share a picture in the OYS Facebook Group.

Talk to you soon.

Tammy Overhoff

Ps. Hey, have you checked out my shop, Reset & Flourish? If not, let me tell you all about it!

At Reset & Flourish, you can find many helpful resources to help you fit a healthier lifestyle into your busy schedule. From freezer prep guides to 10-day challenges and eBooks, there's something for everyone.

Need help deciding? Here are three reader-favorite bundles!

➡️ 10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit

➡️ Freezer to Flourish Bundle

➡️ 30-Day Reset & Flourish Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment